Tuesday, June 16, 2015

My Plant is Going Crazy!!

Happy June Dynamic Gardening readers!  This is a very special month as it is the 4th anniversary of when I first started this blog in June 2011! It does not even seem to me that it was that long ago. These years went by really fast! For my first post for this month, I will like to share with you my Wandering Jew plant or tradescantia pallida:
This plant is growing everywhere! It was much smaller when I first bought it back in April of this year. Here is a photo from when I first bought the plant:
The Wandering Jew is the plant in the very right of this photo. This plant does not ask for very much for it to thrive properly. I tend to forget about this plant from time to time and it seems to like that. Wandering Jews are one of my favorite plants mainly because of their purple foliage! I absolutely love purple plants! I am wondering if this plant is going to try to take over the countertop in the future. Well we will see about that. Thank you all for taking time out of your day to read this blog post and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment