Saturday, May 16, 2015

Golden Pothos Update

Hello gardeners and plant lovers, for today I would like to share an update on the golden pothos plant that is in my living room. I bought this plant about 2 months ago. I really love pothos' plants and I am always excited when this plant makes any kind of progress. Here is a photo of the golden pothos or epipremnum aureum plant today:
It is doing absolutely fantastic! This plant loves the daily afternoon sunlight through the west facing window. I did notice that there is new growth at the tips that are starting to slowing drape over the edge of the pot. This is a sign that the plant is going to start trailing with vines. This is the best quality of the golden pothos that I love! I water this plant once a week since some days, the indoor temperatures increases more than usual. Well that is all for this afternoon. I will keep you all posted when more happens with this plant's growth. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment