Thursday, June 25, 2015

Basil and Chives Update

Good afternoon everyone, I hope that you all have had a great day so far. For this awesome June day, I would like to share with you the progress of my herb seedlings that I planted back in mid April. They are basil and chives plants; here is a photo of how they are doing today:
The basil plant is on the left and the chives is in the right. Out of these two, the basil seems to be doing the best, while the chives is not showing that much progress. I really hope that the chives plant will be okay. Hopefully it will. On the other hand, the basil plant is doing great! I can even smell a hint of basil aroma from the foliage. The basil has a lot of new growth, which I am very pleased to see. The seedlings are both in my kitchen window that faces west. If you have any tips on the chives seedlings, feel free to leave a comment on this post. I know that these two plants  are going to advance even more! I hope that you will have a great rest of the day! Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment