Saturday, January 7, 2012

Houseplants for the Year beginning of 2012

                          Patio Garden
This is my patio garden. This patio that I have now faces east which means that it gets sunlight in the  morning hours until around noon so great for plants for lower light or moderate needs in terms of care for it. In the picture above they are gettng morning sun and enjoying and adjusting to the new conditons.

                                                      Indoor Plants
These are my indoor plants that are in an east facing window that goes onto my patio. They're adjusting to the new conditions also. I did notice some new growth on my zz plant in particular and I'm excited because it lost a lot of stems due to the cooler temperatures this past winter. I hope that you all had a Happy New Year and hope that you enjoyed my first post for 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment