Friday, July 31, 2015

Wrapping Up July

Hi Dynamic Gardening readers, welcome! The month of July has went by very quickly and will come to a close very shortly. All of my plants including my houseplants and herbs are doing well as usual. Today's sunset is very beautiful: 
I am pretty sure that all of my plants enjoyed this sunshine. I counted all of my plants that I currently have, and I am at 18 plants now. It does seem like a lot now that I think about it. In the windowsill are my herbs: Sweet Basil, Chives, and some Rosemary seedlings that I planted not too long ago. On the kitchen counter are the houseplants: Lucky Bamboo, my 4 Phalaenopsis Orchids, the 2 lithops plants, Peace Lily, Dracaena Lemon Surprise, and the Purple Waffle Plant. There are a few plants in the living space that are not pictured above: Golden Pothos, Syngonium, Mother in Laws Tongue, Aloe Vera, and the Purple Wandering Jew Plant. I love every one of these plants as they continue to thrive and advance. I hope that you all have had a great month of July. I will see you all again in August showing some more updates and discoveries. Thank you for taking the time to read this post, and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment