Thursday, July 23, 2015

New Swirly Lucky Bamboo

Hello all; I hope that you all are having a fantastic day! We are over a month into the summer season! Lately it has been unbearably hot which comes with summer definitely. As for the garden, everything is still doing great. The plants are continuing to flourish amazingly! I do have a new addition to share with you. Here it is:
It is a Lucky Bamboo plant and I love these a lot! This one in particular is the curly or "swirly" kind as I like to say. I purchased this plant from a local mall. The red bottle that the plant is in was a clearance item from Michaels which was a great find. This plant is on my countertop that gets daily western sunlight filtered through the blinds which is ideal. Lucky Bamboo or Dracaena Sanderiana plants do not like harsh, direct sunlight which can make the leaves fade, and affect the plants growth performance and health. With that in mind, it is a great idea to avoid south facing windows with these plants. A very convenient thing about Lucky Bamboo plants is that you can grow them in soil or in water. My plant is currently growing in water; later on I might try to grow it in soil. If you're a beginner with houseplants, I would definitely recommend getting a Lucky Bamboo plant. They do not require a lot of care to grow properly which is a plus! I hope that you all have enjoyed this post on my new  curly addition to the garden. If you have any questions or comments, do not hesitate, and leave it down below. Thank you all for reading this post!! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment