Monday, December 22, 2014

My Christmas Spirit for 2014

Hello all! I am deeply sorry for not posting at all for the past 6 months! I've been super busy in the last few months but I wanted to share with you my Christmas tree that I recently purchased:

it is very beautiful indeed! It is a Norfolk island pine which can be grown as a houseplant year round. I found this at my local Lowes home improvement store for 50% off of its original price. It is very healthy as well with no dried out branches. I did add some multi-color lights which makes the tree look incredible. Here's another view of the tree:

The plant is sitting in front of a west/ northwest facing window in my living room. It does bring a lot of Christmas spirit after all! I also decorated my kitchen window with lights:

I really love the way how the kitchen and living room have a compelling glow to it with the presence of the lights! For the past few days the weather here in North Carolina has been very cloudy, cold, and rainy which is my favorite. I hope that all of you will have a Merry Christmas for this year of 2014; I will try my best to post more frequently going into the upcoming new year. If you have any questions and/ or comments feel free to leave one below. Thank you all for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment