Monday, May 5, 2014

My New Phalaenopsis Orchid

Hello everyone!! For today I would like to share my new find from Lowes and here it is:
This is a mini phalaenopsis orchid. I did find this plant on the clearance shelf and it was only $3.50 which is an excellent deal on an orchid since they can be a little pricey. The orchid does have some dead blooms but eventually they will fall off naturally. There are some buds that haven't opened yet and I'm very excited about the future blooms:
This plant is also in a spagnum moss medium which holds moisture that is beneficial to the plant plus I wouldn't have to water frequently as I would with a  tree bark medium. I hope you enjoyed this post about my new orchid. Feel free to leave a comment. Thanks for reading and have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment