Friday, February 5, 2016

New Addition

Happy February gardeners! The weather has been frigid lately and I do like it. It does create a great feeling of winter. The other day I did stop by my local Lowe's store and went in the indoor plant section of the store to browse around. They did have a wide variety of beautiful tropicals; I do wish that I did take a picture of all of them. There was one plant that caught my attention was this plant:
The tag did say that this plant is a Philodendron 'Silver' (scindapsus pictus). I have also heard that this is a satin pothos as well. This is a beautiful plant indeed and I never had one of these before. Those patterns on the leaves are very remarkable! I did buy this plant for full price, as I usually buy clearance plants, but it was totally worth it with this plant. I am glad that I do have a sibling for my golden pothos plant now. I'm excited to see how this plant will grow. Here's another photo of the plant:
I love this plant! It's a perfect fit for my dining table because it is a low light area. Thank you all for reading, and if you have any additional tips for my newest addition , feel free to leave a message below. Thank you for reading today's post!

No comments:

Post a Comment