Friday, March 6, 2015

Things Are Speeding Up

Happy March everyone! I noticed that I have not posted at all in February. There wasn't really much going on with my garden last month. Here in North Carolina we have had quite a few snow days which were very nice but also they had their challenges too. Since March has arrived, things are starting to look positive for my plants. I noticed today that my mother in laws tongue propagation that I've started in April of 2014 is showing new growth on the baby plant. I have also noticed that the original leaf cutting that I've planted is starting to turn yellow and will most likely die. This is normal for this to happen. So here's a photo of how it looks today: 
I am loving the progress that this propagation is making! Another plant that I would like to share progress of is my aloe vera plant:
 It is literally growing like crazy! I love this plant, I bought it from Lowes in May of 2014 and it has transformed totally! I did add some decorative rocks that makes it look really cool. I am thinking of purchasing another aloe vera plant in the upcoming months as spring approaches soon. The days are starting to get longer gradually. I am planning to do a few more updates this month so to be continued. Thank you all so much for reading today, have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment