Friday, March 16, 2012

Wandering Jew Update

Here's how my wandering jew plant is doing today. I occasionally take it over to the sink the spray the leaves. This plant has been added to my top ten most favorite houseplants to grow. This plant started from many unrooted cuttings and you can try this at home also. I water twice or three times a week and its just growing and growing with no problems and this help decorate my apartment serving as a live accent with the wonderful colorations on the leaves. In the future I am going to grow other varieties of this plant including the purple heart wandering jew which looks very cool, these are great plants to have.

4 comments:

  1. Terrence, thanks for visiting my blog post about my houseplants and your kind comment. Your plants look great! As for the pink prayer plant, I found a tiny one at Walmart and grabbed it up. Now I'm looking for a purple velvet plant which looks like your wandering jew but covered with short purple hair. It really is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and I'm going to check more stores to see if they're availabe. Wandering jew plants are great. I am soon getting the purple variety of wandering jew that is fuzzy sometime this month. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad the plant is doing well, Terrence!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much for sending these cuttings! I in fact enjoy taking care of this plant. I have a second wandering jew that I bought a week ago that is a purple heart or purple queen wandering jew plant. I will post it soetime next week. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete