Thursday, December 1, 2011

Schefflera and Dracaena Marginata update

                                     Schefflera Arboricola Update
This is how my schefflera/ umbrella plant looks now. It has grown and is still growing a lot. Eventually I repotted because the old pot that it was in had gotten too small from the plant growing a lot. Right now its in my southwest facing window that gets sunlight in the evening. These are great plants to add to anyone's garden.


                                     Dracaena Marginata Update
This is my dracaena marginata that I saved from home depot this past January that was on the clearance rack. It's doing great, it seems to enjoy my southwest facing window that gets evening sunlight. It's also gotten really taller than it was so now its like a minature tree. When I repotted
it I happened to add a rubber plant (ficus elastica) to the pot and they get along good. Hope you enjoyed the update!

No comments:

Post a Comment